Terms and Conditions
The information on How To Detox Your Mind is provided by Mirdad Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, files or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide services or sell products to children. Therefore, if you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
- The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional, psychological, medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or treatments (including products and services) mentioned on this website should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician, psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist or health care provider. The information contained on this website is not intended to provide specific physical, psychological, emotional, relational or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual and should not be relied upon in that regard.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Mirdad Ltd, its owners, agents and employees shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to do your own due diligence to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever.
- There may be risks associated with acting upon the information on this website or participating in activities mentioned on this website for people in poor physical or mental health or with pre-existing health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor physical or mental health or have a pre-existing health condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
- In no event will Mirdad Ltd, its owners, agents and employees be liable for any loss or damages including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damages, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. You may of course discontinue use of this website at any time.